Gina Huss is a Junior at Centennial High School. She is a straight A student and involved in many Centennial activities.
1. What do you enjoy most about Centennial?
I love that Centennial is such a diverse school. You can meet so many types of people and make friends you didn’t think you would with.
2. What are your favorite hobbies?
Spending time with friends, coloring books, and baking
3. What’s your favorite food?
4. What is your favorite clothing brand?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
6. If you were given a million dollars for the day, what would you do with it?.
Travel as much as possible and donate to those who need it
Categories: Charger of the Week